Start Europe! is a programme addressed to associations, cooperatives, SMEs and microenterprises, which, despite the requirements and potentialities, are not active in the European and international network, due to language barriers, lack of qualified professional expertise in international project management and lack of experience in the coordination of complex initiatives.
Start Europe is an incubator of ideas which operates in the European (EU) project management and international tenders sector.
Project managers (located in different EU countries, with different backgrounds and relevant international experiences), single project work-flow with the use of online communication tools (Hangout, Skype, Yammer, Asana), simplified management, attention paid to the reinvestment in staff training. This is the key of Start Europe!
Start Europe! provides:
● Creation of NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL NETWORKS for the clients;
● ACCREDITATION and administrative tasks for EU CALLS (national and international ones);
● DESIGN of development and cooperation EU PROJECTS;
● TRANSFER OF PROJECT DESIGN SKILLS and TRAINING;
● INCUBATOR of project ideas;
● SUPPORT for the participation at national and international CALLS;
● TRAINING for social start-ups;
● SMEs INSTRUMENT (specific measure for SMEs within the HORIZON 2020 Programme)